Lead Trainer, Co-owner
Turill Engelman is no stranger to athletic ability or athletic success. While growing up in Huntington Beach, Turill was an all Orange County Running Back at Marina High School and selected to Marina Hall of Fame in Football and Track & Field. After Graduating in 2002 Turill took his talent to the Division 1 level where he was a NCAA multi sport student Athlete. In college Turill balanced playing football in the fall as well as being a 2007 Conference finalist in Track and Field in the 100M. Turill finished his college career with great success while obtaining a bachelor degree of Arts; Physical Education. Turill took his speed, agility, and hard work to Spain where he played professional football for the Valencia Firebats.
Turill begun his coaching career at Ocean View High school, after a short stay with the Sea Hawks, Turill returned to Marina High School, and has helped developed their players ever since. While also helping countless people obtain their weight loss goals, and the continual development of Young and old Athletes to get the most out of their sports career.
- Owner and Chief Instructor, Bodies Performance
- Certified Personal Trainer (American Council on Exercise)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (International Youth Conditioning Association )
- Certified Speed & Agility Specialist (International Youth Conditioning Association )
- Certified Youth Fitness Specialist (International Youth Conditioning Association )
- Certified Precision Nutrition Specialist (Precision Nutrition)
- Over 10, 000 hours of practical teaching experience
- Expertise in nutrition, kinesiology, anatomy, joint mobility, soft tissue, and functional fitness